Have you taken the RST class previously and feel that it is time for the next step? Rapid Test Management
is the class you are looking for. James Bach is back in Sweden again!
There will be two chances for you to participate:
7-8 Nov: in Stockholm, arranged by Fearless Consulting and Claremont in cooperation. The fee is 11 900 SEK + VAT. Apply to Hanna Källgren email@example.com before October 28, 2011
10-11 Nov: in Gothenburg, arranged by Qamcom. Please contact magnus.kilian at qamcom.se for additional information.
The following is James Bach´s own description:
Rapid Test Management is about how to effectively manage a test project under time pressure and conditions of uncertainty. Based on the rapid software testing methodology developed by James Bach, and building on the Rapid Testing class, this class answers the questions managers frequently ask about how to run a rapid testing effort.
A prerequisite for this class is Rapid Software Testing. Those who’ve taken that class know what to expect from this: a socratic,
free-wheeling exploration of the material that will challenge your thinking.
In this seminar, we will examine:
– Activity-Based Test Management: Session-Based and Thread-Based
(instead of obsessing over test cases)
– Test Estimation: Factors and Heuristics
– Testing Metrics: The Bad, The Ugly, and the Fairly Presentable
– Testing Dashboard: Status Reporting without Pseudo-Science
– Risk-Based Test Strategy: The Heuristic Approach
– Developer Relations: Playing a Supporting Role, Advocating for Testability
– Bug Triage: Making the Case for a Fix
– Developing Your Test Team: Hiring, Coaching, Troubleshooting